Wednesday 2 October 2013

PDP

I have started to fill out my personal development plan outlining the different areas that I want to further my experience in, at the moment there are three different point within my PDP, they are pretty simple and easily completed objectives (shown below). I am going to post the different staged of how i completed these objectives on this blog as and when I complete them.



What are my development
objectives?

[what skills, knowledge or experience am I missing?]
What activities do I need to undertake to achieve my objectives?



What support/resources do I need to achieve my objectives?

[what can the course offer?]
Target date for achieving my objectives
Actual date of achieving my  objectives
Developing skills on different software.


Learning how to use the software and the way it works. Experimenting with the different features it has and learning how to develop my own videos.
Basic training on how to use the software and then the time to experiment with its features.


Developing studio based skills -  lighting / studio set up.


Learning about the different types of lighting and what they can be used for, spending time experimenting with the lighting in the studio.
Information on how to set up the studio, the different types of lighting and their uses, how to get the best out of the studio resources.


Reading more books.



Read different books with different subject matters to gain more knowledge.
Access to books from the library, lots of books with different subject matters.


















No comments:

Post a Comment