Tuesday 11 February 2014

PDP

So I have started to put together my new pdp stating the things that I want to achieve by the end of university, there is currently only a couple of points on my pdp as I am still thinking about the different things that i want to do and improve on from now until then;


What are my development
objectives?
[what skills, knowledge or experience am I missing?]
What activities do I need to undertake to achieve my objectives?


What support/resources do I need to achieve my objectives?
[what can the course offer?]
Target date for achieving my objectives
Actual date of achieving my  objectives
Photography website
Design a functional easily navigated website that showcases my photography - can be used as a portfolio.
Find a suitable webpage to host my site, learn how to use the website's design features, buy a domain name.
May 2014

Business cards
Design cards that have the necessary contact information and  show my interest within the photographic field
Designing the card layout and appearance. A place to get them printed.
May 2014




No comments:

Post a Comment