Thursday 20 February 2014

PDP!

Over the past few days I have been thinking about the different things I want to achieve and the different things i can put on my pdp, at the moment I have only added one point to it which can be seen below. I feel that something really nice would be for me to have a book that contains my favourite and best photographs to date, something i would really like to do is put together a book. ideally i want to get this done asap but i know that it can be quite time consuming, therefore it is something i will start work on and hope it turns out. But it is something that I can continuously work on when time allows.




What are my development
objectives?
What activities do I need to undertake to achieve my objectives?
What support/resources do I need to achieve my objectives?
Target date for achieving my objectives
Actual date of achieving my  objectives
Photography website
Design a functional easily navigated website that showcases my photography - can be used as a portfolio.
Find a suitable web page to host my site, learn how to use the websites design features, buy a domain name.
May 2014

Business cards
Design cards that have the necessary contact information and  show my interest within the photographic field
Designing the card layout and appearance. A place to get them printed.
May 2014

Design a book
Start selecting photographs and design a book that will show numerous pieces of my work that I have produced though out the past few years
Knowing the software I use to get the best possible outcome and design. The use of good photographs for the best impact and ones that showcase my personality.

















No comments:

Post a Comment