Monday 17 March 2014

Card designs!

So today i started to put business card designs together, I knew that one thing i wanted was my name and photography as a header on one side of the card, purely to be straight to the point and define the subject matter to people whom are in receipt of the card.



On the website that I am using to design my business cards, i just messed around with a few different options, but like with my website I have an idea of what i want and i want to put that down and make it work the best it can.






Above is what i have come up with at this point, I have yet to buy a domain name and make it live with the site i am putting together so this is really just to get a vague idea of what they will be like, as some of the information printed on the cards will change shortly.

I have ordered some sample cards with different designs so when they arrive i will be able to get a better idea of what works the best for my cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment