Friday 28 March 2014

Sample business cards!

So one point on my PDP that i think is valuable for when i graduate university is to have business cards that have all of my information on that can be circulated around to numerous people so that I can get my name out there more that it is currently, and also give a wider amount of people the opportunity to see the type of photography that I do and the photographs that i have been producing over the past few years!

So I got some sample card from a few different places that print business cards just really to see the different styles an types of cards that i could get have.




Before I have even seen any of these cards I ordered my own sample pack from a website for free so that I would be able to get a better idea of what my cards would look like with the design that I wanted them to have on them! The design can be seen in a previous post titled 'Card Designs'.



When the cards arrived I have numerous of my own images printed on the reverse side of each of the 10 cards that I got, each one was different as i wanted to see what type of image worked and what images didn't. As i expected some worked a lot more than others so I have eliminated a few images and have a few that i am going to stick with and some i will consider getting printed onto my own cards when i get them done. A few of the images that i liked and thought worked well with portraying the type of photograph that i do and the work i produce are the ones that can be seen in the above image. I feel they are eye catchers and leave people wanting to see a bit more which is the most important time for a business card!

No comments:

Post a Comment