Friday 28 March 2014

Looking for jobs!

On thing i will admit to is being very lax on looking for a photography related job for after I graduate, this is mainly because i am little unsure as to where I am at with photography, I am not 100% sure if this is the direction i want to go in anymore so as well as looking for jobs i have been thinking about the different things i could do after graduation!

I have been browsing for jobs and have come across a few different assisting jobs, if i were to go in this direction i feel that assisting would be the best route to take as a graduate to gain experience.

The jobs i have come across...





I have included this point in my PDP because i feel it is vital and i should be actively looking for jobs, putting it on my PDP is prompting me to actually do it rather that me keep putting it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment