Monday 28 April 2014

Business cards!

Initially it was my full intention to have business cards printed within the next few weeks, but upon thinking about the design and such things I have decided to wait purely because i would like my cards to have 'BA ( Hons)' printed on them to show evidence of a degree - this is something that can catch someones eye and its the fastest way of them knowing that i have a degree in the subject. I can't put this into my design and have it printed until the point i have graduated so this is why i am going to wait to have business cards printed.

Although i have decided to hold off on purchasing business cards I have still been working on the design of them, changing little things and seeing what works well and could be good for my cards.
But obvioulsy the information on them will be changing so these are just basic trials to see what works.



Designs
Front of card                                                                  Back of card


 



These are just a few of the designs I have been working on showing the different layouts that I have been thinking about, i'm still undecided on the design that I want to have printed but then again i am also thinking about maybe getting a few different designs so that i can changed it up ever now and them and distribute different types of cards to different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment