Tuesday 29 April 2014

Website up and running!!

So like i stated the other day i have purchased two domain names, I have now successfully manages to add these domains onto the website that is hosting my online presence.



Im really happy to be able to say that I now have my own online presence which i can direct people towards where they can see the type of work that i am actively producing, as well as what i am capeable of.

This website will have multiple functions in just allowing people to view my work as well as possible employers viewing it as a portfolio. I am going to regularly update this website with the work I am going to continue to produce and develop over time after leaving university. I am really just excited to start expanding on my existing work and projects and to see what the future holds with the help of my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment