Monday 28 April 2014

Updated PDP!


What are my development
objectives?
What activities do I need to undertake to achieve my objectives?
What support/resources do I need to achieve my objectives?
Target date for achieving my objectives
Actual date of achieving my  objectives
Photography website
Design a functional easily navigated website that showcases my photography - can be used as a portfolio.
Find a suitable web page to host my site, learn how to use the websites design features, buy a domain name.
May 2014
April 2014
Business cards
Design cards that have the necessary contact information and  show my interest within the photographic field
Designing the card layout and appearance. A place to get them printed.
April 2014
Ongoing
Portfolio
Sort through my recent photography work and get images printed, chose appropriate sizes. Also sort out how they will be presented.
Getting my photographs printed and buying a portfolio box/ other way of presenting images.
May 2014
April 2014
C.V
Put together a photography job specific CV for use when applying for photography jobs.
Putting together and listing all of my aims, objectives and experiences that will promote my work.
May 2014
April 2014
Look for photography jobs
Search various jobsites to look for different types of photography based jobs that are available.
Browsing different websites to see what is out there regularly.
Ongoing
Ongoing





 
I have updated my PDP with all of the dates that are relevant as well as tweaking one or two pf my intended points of achievement. All of the points on my PDP are ones that I feel are important to me and have helped my gain more of a direction over the past few months. They have given me a little something more to work towards as I have set myself things to do in a certain space of time and because of how i set a time on it, it has meant that I have actually got them completed before they need to be done. All of the points that i have on my PDP are also quite important for when i leave university as they will all help me with my career which is also really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment