Thursday 24 April 2014

Jobs I have come across...

So over the past few days I have been actively looking for photography jobs, at this moment in time i am not 100% sure if i want to stick with photography as a career after i finish university. So at this point i am actively looking for photography jobs simply to see and get an idea for the different type of jobs that are out there and the different routes that can be taken when it comes to photography jobs.








Above are print screens of a few of the different type of jobs that i have come across thusfar. Some appeal to me more than others but i think one problem is that my interest lies somewhere totally different to what any of these jobs could offer me, and i am worried that if i tried to go for something like these jobs my heart wouldn't be in it at all and i would not enjoy my experience and it would put me off photography for multiple reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment