Monday 11 November 2013

PDP

Here is my updated personal development plan, like stated in the previous post studio lighting skills is not something that I want to develop on at this moment in time as I don't really feel that I could benefit from it and there are other things that I could benefit from more at the present moment.

I have taken out that point and added in a couple of new ones that I feel I could benefit from and would help me a lot more when I come to the end of this course.

The different points that I have added at this moment in time are to update my photography portfolio as this is something that I have not done since starting this photography course a few years ago, and to keep up to date with publishing posts on the blogs that I have going for the different modules I am undertaking throughout this photography course.

The points that are on my personal development plan at the moment are all points that I feel I could benefit from and ones that I am thinking seriously about. I am already developing on the points by putting them into practise, having already achieved one of the points that are within my development plan by learning how to use a new piece of software.

I feel that I could still maybe add one or two more points onto my development plan, there is definitely one point that I am going to add that I feel I could benefit from but I am going to carry on thinking about the different things that I could benefit from at this moment in time on this course.


What are my development
objectives?

[what skills, knowledge or experience am I missing?]
What activities do I need to undertake to achieve my objectives?



What support/resources do I need to achieve my objectives?

[what can the course offer?]
Target date for achieving my objectives
Actual date of achieving my  objectives
Developing skills on different software - Adobe Premiere


Learning how to use the software and the way it works. Experimenting with the different features it has and learning how to develop my own videos.
Basic training on how to use the software and then the time to experiment with its features.
1st November 2013
30th October 2013
Reading more books.
Read different books with different subject matters to gain more knowledge. Access to books from the library, lots of books with different subject matters. Ongoing
(In progress)
(In progress)
Update photography portfolio.


Go through all of my photographs, get them printed to see what will work to showcase my work. Good quality prints to go within a decent portfolio. July 2014 (graduation)

Keeping up to date with blogging.



Regularly update my blogs keeping them up to date with  the work that I am doing. Getting online more often and updating my blog' frequently adding the different things that I have learnt.
December 2013
(Also ongoing)
(In progress)






No comments:

Post a Comment