Sunday 8 December 2013

digital portfolio...

I started thinking a little about the best way / place to put together an online portfolio. I want to find an online space which i am able to persionalise and make my own. I'm not sure at this point whether the best way to do this is to actually buy a domain name and create my own website from scratch, or to use a website that will host a page for me.

I came across a website called Portfolio box (http://www.portfoliobox.net/) which is a site that you sign up to and they host your site, there is also a few different sites that i could use, I could use something like word press - but ideally i want something more professional.

I still have  a lot to think about to do with my portfolio, this is why I am going to take the next few months to put together and create the best portfolio that i can before i leave university.

No comments:

Post a Comment