Monday 2 December 2013

Development - Blogging!!

Over the past few weeks I have been slacking a little bit on keeping up to date with my blogging on both this blog and the blog for a different assignment. I have now got myself back into the routine of regularly signing into blogger and looking over the posts that I have made previously and checking what I can update and add onto the blog pages to keep all of the information and things that I am doing or learning up to date. I definitely feel that it has helped with me setting this as on of the things that I want to develop on within my personal development plan, I have been very good at keeping up to date with blogging in the past but recently I haven't been posting and updating pages as often as I should so it has helped me to keep on top of everything and keep track of all my work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment